Join The Pinal County Deputies Association Today!
The Pinal County Deputies Association Is a professional Sheriff's association, funded by membership dues, that provides legal, disciplinary and other representation to Deputies who are members. PCDA is very unique Pinal County police union, as we look out for the welfare of sworn personnel , Detention Officers, Dispatch Operators. The PCDA is an all volunteer organization who work full time for the Sheriff's office. The Pinal County Deputies Association prides itself in our ability to work with the Sheriff and his administration, and the board of Supervisors. We use a methodical approach in dealing with every case and have mutual respect to the people or organization we are dealing with. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- Premier Arizona Legal Plan
- Verizon/WSCA Phone Plan - Save up to 22% on bills and 25% on accessories
- Professional Lobbyist
- $4,000 Accidental Death Benefit with the option to increase to $10,000 for $2 the first year and $5 every year thereafter - American Income Life
- Temporary Income Protection Plan
- Critical Incident Response Assurance Plan - Should an AZCOPS attorney not respond to a member's critical incident within two hours, the member will receive $250
- Discounted rates on attorneys for anything outside the AZCOPS Legal Plan
- Discounted rates with NOVA Financial
- Discounts through The Employee Network
- Travel discounts through Get Away Today
- Discounts to Golfland and Sunsplash in Mesa
- Discounts up to 60% on tickets, travel and shopping through Working Advantage
Thank you for your interest in membership!
- Please download, print and fill out the PCDA Membership Application.
- Scan and send completed application via inter-office mail to Mary Bolan at the Pinal County Treasurers Office.
- To expedite the process, please click here to notify Mary that your application has been sent.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
"I wanted to let you know that I took advantage of the Employee Network benefits earlier this year.
My family and I took the Grand Canyon Railway from Williams to the South Rim. Simply by notifying them of my affiliation with AZCOPS, we saved over 20%. As you could imagine, that was a rather large savings.
Anyway, thanks again for everything you guys are doing down there!"